Sunday, October 10, 2010

English as she is goodly spoke

These are actual English subtitles from films made in Hong Kong.
I am darn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.
Same old rules: no eyes, no groin.
Darn, I'll burn you into a BBQ chicken.
Take my advice, or I'll spank you.
Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?
Quiet or I'll blow your throat up.
I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!
You daring lousy guy.
Beat him out of recognizable shape!
Yah-hah, evil spider woman! I have captured you by the short rabbits and can now deliver you violently to your doctor for a thorough extermination.
I have been scared silly too much lately.
I got knife scars more than the number of your leg's hair!
Beware!  Your bones are going to be disconnected.
You always use violence. I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.

Thanks to Blom for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment